Wednesday, December 5, 2007

S*N*O*W


We had some snow...


and then we had some rain...a LOT of it. :) I feel pretty lucky that I'm not one of the many flooded homes or businesses (poor A Muse!) I hope that everyone is drying out & doing well.

This little Elzy girl is quite popular-I've seen here on MANY blogs- & I couldn't believe I JUST got around to using her! I added the A Muse birch tree stamp, again, one of my top 5 favorite stamps of theirs. I extended the trunk to make it longer...I just liked how the girl looked with some tall trees. I love doing the glitter snow...it seems to make it onto 90% of my cards this time of year! :)

4 comments:

Pegg S said...

Oh what a cute cards --she's quite adorable. I love the trees stamp!! It's just perfect.

Unknown said...

wow- this might be my favorite holiday card yet! i think the trunk extension is right on - makes the little girl feel littler... i think the combo of the bottom pattern as the "ground" for the girl/trees works perfectly. Can i order a set of these from you??

scoopy (Emily) said...

So cool how you extended the trees!

Anonymous said...

Love everything about the card...how clever to extend the trees.

CJM