Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I think this is my favorite...


image from the new release. It's just so versatile: friendship, birthday, thank you, sympathy, thinking of you, mother's day...the list is long! :) I tried to keep this one really simple- I just used a little sparkle gelly pen to highlight the flowers & her accessories & called it good. I think I might add some ribbon on the side-but I do like the colors.

I would FOR SURE add this one to your (long) list of Elzybells to purchase-can you hardly wait?!?

6 comments:

Elena said...

This is simply perfect!

Rhonda said...

CUTE!!!

CraftyEngineer said...

Super cute Melissa. I think she is one of my favs too! All of them are though...

Anonymous said...

THAT'S the Melissa I know and love. way to keep it real, yo. :)

Novell said...

Sometimes simple is best....like with this one! So cute!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Ooo - I love this Melissa! I gotta get that scallop oval background stamp.