Friday, February 15, 2008

Not so sneaky peek! :)


I know you've already seen this new image over on the Elzybell blog-but I figured I could still show you mine. I was just trying to make it 1/2 as great as Emily's-I seriously love hers. Do you love the new green 4bar card? It is the best color in real life, & only fuels my addiction to using green all the time! :)

SPRING is super sparkly-too bad it doesn't show up so well in the photo! Hope you've been enjoying all the sneaks...get ready to shop on the 19th!

10 comments:

Pamela said...

ooooooh - very nice! I like the sparkles!

Michelle Clark said...

Great sparkly card!

CraftyEngineer said...

Love this. I think I have one that's similar!

Becky Rusher said...

Your cards are FABULOUS! I love this one!

Novell said...

Loving the glitter!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

I think this is beautiful!! You have inspired me with this card!!

Judi said...

This is so pretty!

Kimmie said...

Can we order this stamp yet? If so, where?

melissa said...

Hi Kimberlee-

You can order this stamp on the 19th over at the Elzybell blog: www.elybellsna.typepad.com

Have fun shopping!