Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Changin' it up!


As I'm sure many of you know, this little girl doesn't always have a baby buggy with her...but I thought the two together would make a cute baby card! I really like how this card turned out-the A Muse baby buggy is one of my faves---& darn it if it's been a long time since I've used the beautiful stitched ribbon, oh how I love it so. :)

Just a reminder-this sweet girl can be found exclusively on the A Muse blog-item #F0077-Girl & Frog. While you're there...add some ribbon or some new stamps from A Muse or Saltbox to your order---I'm sure you deserve it! :)

4 comments:

Novell said...

So cute! Why don't I have that baby buggy stamp?

Anonymous said...

This card made me laugh out loud! So fun!

Tami said...

your blog is so sweet. I have to start visiting it more. I especially love this clever card.

Tami said...

Hello
I'm back again. This card literally blows my socks off. I give you a 10 on creativity. You need to submit this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and plan to make a baby girl card this weekend. I will let you know if it turns out. thanks so much for the great idea.