Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Flying Fish!



If anyone has ever been to the Pike Place Market in Seattle, you have no doubt seen the fish throwers....there is always a HUGE crowd gathered around watching the craziness happen. It's pretty funny to watch, & the best part is when the guys have to continually ask the crowd...."Does anyone actually want to BUY any fish?" :) I always wonder if they throw more than they sell.

This card is my ode to the fish throwers....& I love the new market stamp! So perfect for us in Seattle, but really for anyone who has a fun outdoor market in their area. For sure go snap up the new Seattle images over at the A Muse website (which is new & beautiful if you haven't checked it out!)

Watch out for those crazy salmon.... :)

5 comments:

little sea said...

Are you freaking kidding me with this??! I love it!!
Those fish are hysterical.

Tisha said...

This is awesome!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen them in person just on TV. This card is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!! I love it!

Tracy said...

This made me smile--I love it!