Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I *heart* October


Love it. Love the fall...rain & all. I'm sure I'm having some fist shaking at me right now, I always get many an eye roll when I say I'm excited that summer is over & fall is on it's way....but alas, I just can't help it. :) I'm headed to NY tomorrow & am very excited to see it with the changing colors on the trees & crisp air....I can hardly wait!

I love the crow from the A Muse Halloween release---fantastic. I outlined him with black glitter---but it didn't show up so well in the photo. Oh well, the colors instantly say Halloween & Fall, which makes me smile. :)

Hope you're all enjoying October!

3 comments:

jenstamps said...

I'm with you on the ending of summer! They are just too HOT in Florida and pretty much last all year long!

Love your card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh ... this is SO cute Melissa!

Novell said...

I've missed you! So nice to have an update. Have fun in NY!!!