Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No excuse


Honestly---2 months!?!? OY. If anyone is still looking at this blog, I so apologize for my delinquent posting....slapping myself on the hand for that one. :)

So here is my Christmas card for this year...pretty simple to duplicate 50ish times. :) I love the sentiment stamp--such a sweet one for the holiday season. Hope everyone has been enjoying the season so far--I can't believe Christmas is 8 days away. I promise to be back with some more holiday inspired cards! Thanks again to everyone reading for sticking with me! :)

5 comments:

Novell said...

8 days...are you freakin kidding me?! That's all I have left? I am in big trouble. I need this ice to melt so I can go shopping. I am never this late. Shoot.

Dawn said...

I'm still looking in on your blog! Great job on your card!

Joyce said...

I still check your blog, Melissa. I cut you some slack since you're growing a baby and all (but I always look forward to seeing your creations).

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! I love the stamps you used and the layout!

jenstamps said...

This is so cute!!! Love the layout!