Friday, March 28, 2008

Running + me = not friends. :)


I am a HORRIBLE runner. I was the kid who when you had to run around the block in gym class would run half the first street, and then walk the rest. I wasn't out of shape-I just stink at running! :) I've been trying to do it lately-and while it's a bit better...I still never look forward to it.

So, I was surprised that I was as drawn to cutie runner girl! But, really how could you not be? This sentiment + this girl DO equal friends--so perfect for running-and will now be my mantra when I'm huffin & puffin on the treadmill! :) Emily has a super card on her blog with the same sentiment---I'm secretly loving hers a bit more than mine. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is super cute! I love running and now I must have this stamp!

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMBO! You crack me Melissa! You know, I tend to avoid doing anything that makes me break a sweat! *wink* Runner-girl looks so "healthy"--err, ummm, I mean HAPPY here!

Anonymous said...

You journey has been amazing. Keep up the good work Ms. Melissa.

Guess Who?

Anonymous said...

Gah ... I never liked running either! I can SO relate! *smile* Great card though!

scoopy (Emily) said...

I like your version too Melissa!