Monday, September 22, 2008

First day of fall!


In honor of the first day of fall, I thought it only appropriate to post a card from the best thing about fall....HALLOWEEN! This is totally my favorite time of year & I've already started thinking about putting up my Halloween decorations this coming weekend--I can't wait!

I love both of the trees in this card-speaking of trees, have you picked up the new tree clear sets over at the A Muse website? What are you waiting for.....ADORABLE!!!

Happy fall!

6 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

This is so cute! I forgot it was the first day of Fall.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!! I just love the pumpkin tree!!!

Happy 1st day of Fall!

Anonymous said...

Very cute trees!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! I love this card!!

Lueyes said...

This card is darling, but it looks as if you used different trees than the ones in the new tree sets?What did you use? The pumpkin tree is so cute.

Beth Thomas said...

This is spooky cute! Love the trees all in a row!