Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another Elzybell image!


I know, I know I said I would be showing some more Halloween cards & I promise I will...I just had to post this card with ANOTHER sweet Elzybells image. How cute is this angel with her tiny bird? I tried to make some "clouds"--- I'm not sure how well it worked, but it's my first effort. And wouldn't you know it? The MOMENT I was taking the picture, I realized -DOH!- the hair is smeared a little.....ARGH!! Oh well, sometimes mistakes happen! :) Hope you'll still be inspired!

What Elzybells images are you loving?

3 comments:

lexi said...

cute card and i love the clouds--what a great use of the oval scallop punch!

Anonymous said...

Your Elzybells samples are Super! I would Love to subscribe to your blog but can't figure out how. Help please, michellemallett@comcast.net

Ingrid said...

Very cute card - love the colors and the clouds!