Monday, October 29, 2007

Just 2 more days!!


Halloween is my favorite holiday. I just love everything about it-the color (orange is my very FAVE color), pumpkins, crisp fall air, cute kiddos in costumes, candy....the list just goes on!!

Here is a REALLY simple card. It probably took a total of 5 minutes to make, which is fantastic. I've had a Xyron machine for almost a whole year, and just now took it out to make this card. FYI-I will NEVER put it away again, I've fallen in love!!! It is the best for glittering up a larger space-I just stuck the purple scallop through the machine, peeled it away to expose the adhesive & dumped the glitter! Easy peasy. :) I added some Diamond Stickles to the inside edges of the ghosts for a little extra sparkle...can you ever have enough?

See you later!

1 comment:

Lyndsay Breid said...

Cute card - love the colors. The Xyron trick is totally one of my favorites!