Friday, November 2, 2007

And it's over...


Good bye Halloween...hello Christmas! Actually, I'm not so into starting the season a full month early, but apparently it's the thing to do. I was shopping yesterday and BAM -- Christmas music!! Seriously?

Cards are different...for everyone who makes their holiday cards, we need solid preparation time...so I'm not feeling too bad about sharing Christmas images & ideas. I LOVE this little girl, she is too cute. The Elzybells images are just so fun to color! This card is S I M P L E, which is right up my alley. Just a little scallop punch, 4bar note card & ribbon and you're done!

Has anyone started on their holiday cards??

2 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

I "discovered" Elzybells stamps only last week and already I am hooked. Your card shows this line of stamps to its advantage! The clean "simple" lines are awesome and I am particularly smitten with the way you tied your paper layers in to the scalloped rectangle- so very clever!

Kacey Elliott said...

she is too cute! Great card! Good luck on your blog! P.S. I hope you don't mind, but I just tagged you; check out my blog for deets!