Monday, November 19, 2007

mmmmm stuffing


Only a few days until turkey day! Hope people aren't too stressed out with preparations...just take the above saying to heart - "don't fear, turkey is near!" The car & the sentiment crack me up - & I got to use my most favorite stamp of the a*muse holiday release....the birch trees! They are so versatile: give them snow on their branches, or stamped in white on dark paper, or with glitter leaves as I've done here. Just used Stickles in orange, red and copper - and instant festive card! Head on over to the a*muse site & get one for yourself...and maybe 5-20 others that you MUST have! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this one!!! super cute.

xo
jenn

Dawn♥ said...

LOL! Fabulous card! LOL!

Rhonda said...

So fun!! I love that you used the Cottage Brown Argyle Band notecard for the road on here!! Very Fallish!! :D Is that a word? Probably not, but let's pretend it is!! It's all perfect!!