Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Drat.


I caught the nasty cold bug that's been going around.

So the fact that I was planning on posting this card today that I was going to give to my mom, is fitting for me too. :) The colors in this card-even the brown-really cheer me up, which you need when you have cough due to cold. :) I love the pop that the Lime Green grosgrain stitch ribbon gives to the whole card, I'm telling you this ribbon is super.

To anyone who's under the weather.....feel better. (she says blowing her nose). :)

5 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love the colors on this too!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!

Cute card too! ;)

Elena said...

Melissa I hope you get to feeling better soon! Such a great color combo, too :)

Novell said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.