Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life is good


It doesn't take much for life to be good---coffee & a cupcake will do the trick for sure. :) I love this to-go cup in the new release-it would be great for making gift card holders for coffee cards, I know I have lots of people who love those! You all know how much I love the cupcake, so it's pretty easy to see why this whole scene makes me super happy.

Ok, did you notice the new 4bar card? Pretty pretty pale blue...the colors being released are gorgeous-so soft. Highly recommend picking some of those up along with stamps you're dying to have!

One more day til you can shop shop shop!

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Super cute card! One of my favorite combos, too!!

Anonymous said...

love this card melissa ;)

Elena said...

I love this, and I am not a coffee fan. So, I'm thinking hot chocolate and a cupcake! Cute!

Rhonda said...

This is super sweet!! So true too!! :D TFS!!

Kristina Lewis said...

Love this!