Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary A Muse!!!


Congrats on a wonderful 7 years in the business...I couldn't be happier for you! :)

In honor of the lucky number 7....I thought I would list my 7 favorite A Muse stamps:

1) Tiny Bird
2) Birch Trees
3) Holiday Shopper
4) Parade
5) Cupcake
6) Brownstone
7) Lizzie

Some of these I use ALL the time & some like the brownstone-I've never used. :) But it makes me SO happy when I look at it--it reminds me of NY, my very favorite place....

In coming up with my 7 faves-I had such a hard time choosing, proving that A Muse does a wonderful job with all their products---everything is fantastic! Happy day to you A Muse! :)

ETA:: Head over to the A Muse blog to participate in a FUN contest for their anniversary!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glittery 7's rock! *wink*

Love the card!

Anonymous said...

love the color combo on this card :) so fresh and clean!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH, WOW! I LOVE this thing, Melissa! OH, OHHHHHH, I wanna make one!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Happy colors for a happy card. I'm emailing you today to set up a stamp date!!!

Becky Rusher said...

Great colors and great design!

Tisha said...

Love this card - the colors, and of course the glittery 7!!

Anonymous said...

great card--i love the color combo and especially the sparkly seven!!

scoopy (Emily) said...

This is very cool Melissa!