Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spring.


Cherry blossom trees are so beautiful...even when all the blossoms fall, it looks like pretty pink snow. We have quite a few on our street & it makes me smile in the morning when I see them. I KNOW Spring is here when they are in bloom...even if the weather isn't completely cooperating. :)

I tried my best to make this into a pretty cherry blossom tree---I love all the twinkle stickers! I was just going to use green & pink but am really glad I added the yellow ribbon & butterflies...it only adds to the happy Spring feeling.

Hope everyone enjoyed the 3 day weekend!

4 comments:

Tisha said...

Such a pretty card! TFS!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Pretty! I love the colors!

Novell said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!! You do the best cute and simple.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so soft and pretty! Loverly ever, Melissa!