Friday, May 2, 2008

May day (1 day late) :)


TOTALLY forgot to post this card yesterday-d'oh! I remember when I was little putting flowers on the neighbors doorsteps, ringing the bell & running...what a happy surprise to receive flowers at your door. Though, as I was 4 or 5-it was probably some crazy dandelion weed I pulled. Oh well, the thought that counts. :)

This little Elzybell flower bouquet is so sweet & versatile-it really could be used for any type of card. I added some twinkle stickers in the middle of the flowers for a little extra somethin'! If I had been thinking-which I wasn't-I could have made the "Happy day" sentiment into "Happy may"-nuts. Maybe next year!

Did you have fun shopping yesterday? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, CRIKEY! I'm mad about this, chiquita!

Elena said...

This one is great. I love the colors especially. Saw your cute pic on Heather's blog...looks like VMAA was fun!

Novell said...

I love this red and yellow combo!

little sea said...

1,2,3,4
i couldn't love this any more!