Friday, March 7, 2008

Can we discuss


the *LOVE* I have of cupcakes? (they were my wedding "cake"!) Of course, the delicious sweetness is a big part of my love affair-but I also just love how cute they are, how people are getting so DANG clever with designs & flavors, & how many shops are popping up dedicated solely to the cupcake. Genius. :)

My favorite of these shops is Trophy Cupcakes. The place makes me want to pack my pillow & blanket & move right in. It is the cutest...place...ever. :) Oh, & the sweet cakes themselves are to die for. Ummm, Red Velvet? Chai tea? Snickerdoodle? Seriously, I'm smiling thinking about them. HIGHLY suggest going there.

After that rambling...it's probably clear why I made this card. :)

Pretty sure I've got to have a cupcake this weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! nice sparkly scallops. :)

Anonymous said...

oh yum! they made Baby B's second birthday cupcakes with little Nemo's on top! Super cool place!

Anonymous said...

oh, I love the card too. got side tracked with the cupcake talk! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!! It's really simply adorable! I really like the sparkle from the glitter too!

(yum ... cupcakes)

Anonymous said...

cupcakes are definitely one of life's simple pleasures! love the red and pink combo!

Becky Rusher said...

I love your cupcake card, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

This card is too cute!!! I wish we had a cupcake shop near us like that!

We are making jungle cupcakes for my sister's baby shower instead of cake because they are just soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! Makes me wanna bake some cupcakes!