Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm a princess!


Not me of course. :)

I have been an off & on nanny for a family for 6 1/2 years & today we are celebrating the 5th birthday of the little girl, Lucy. I asked her what kind of party she was going to have & she said, "Melissa, OF COURSE fairy princess party." I was like, well that will be fun, but I thought you would have chosen Hello Kitty or Polly Pocket or something. She says, with a very dramatic pause, "but Melissa............I AM a princess." Right, duh, how did I not know that!! :) Gotta love the 5 year old. :)

Pretty sure she'll love this card--it's pink, it's purple, it's princess, it's got glitter & her name is on it. Phew---hope I didn't miss anything! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Melissa! Little girls say the funniest things! *laugh*

The card is adorable!

Novell said...

I think most little girls go through the princess stage. We had to call one of my nieces Princess Sabrina for the longest time cuz she thought she was a princess, too! She even named her cat Princess Aurora and her mini Pom Prince Leo.