Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Whoooo likes yellow?


So I finally got around to doing Heather's challenge: having yellow as the main focus of your card. Thank goodness for the Yellow Kitchen Collection 4bar note card....so perfect for this challenge. I also got around to using one of the owls from the new Nature clear sets---I *heart* this owl. It's hard to see in the photo (of course), but his wing & eyes have a great brown/copper glitter on them.

I wish my sentiment was a bit darker, but alas, I finished the challenge! :) Maybe this week I'll actually get it done on Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I LOVE that owl too!!!

Thanks for playing (and you don't HAVE to do it ON Friday! *smile*)!

Anonymous said...

yay! Super cute layout and LOVE the yellow notecard.

Novell said...

Ooooh! I like yellow! Yellow pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love this card. The owl is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

pretty, pretty!! i love yellow!