Thursday, March 27, 2008

FORE!


I'm not a good golfer...I lose it in the putting. :) I do love this little golfer girl-she's too cute & fits so well with many of the other A Muse golf stamps, like the sentiment used here. This card could not have been easier-stamp the scene, color & go! I also love the clear twinkle stickers (used as the golf ball)-you might need to add some of those to your purchase!

Don't forget-this new release will be available on March 31st....only a few more days of waiting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i'm not a golfer but this card is so cute that it makes me want to!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to drive the cart. One of these days, when I'm retired, I just might learn the game. But, this let's me pretend! CUTE!

Tisha said...

I'd golf if I'd look this cute doing it!! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the golf ball!

Novell said...

Way cute! I'm not a golfer, either (like Erika) and it still doesn't make me want to be one but it's totally adorable.